Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cherry Picked Gets Picked

The past week has been filled with sale after sale after sale.  One of the yard sales was mine.  As one who is always out on a treasure hunt it was weird being the one hunted.  Having a yard sale is hard work.  It has been so long since I have had a yard sale I had forgotten that it's exhausting.  It also put things in prospective, in that, it makes you think about all the hard work that went into someone setting up a nice estate/yard sale.

The yard sale went fantastic.  Traffic was steady with slight burst here and there.  Nothing to overwhelming.  I now have more "picking space".    Overall it was fun and successful.  Most importantly I would do it again. 

My own yard sale did not stop me from my treasure hunt this week.  I found some cute things that just had to come home with me.  Take a look.

Cute Vintage napkin rings. The owl is my favorite.

Serva Plates Set of 4 in the shape of a flower.   Used with paper plates and screams vintage.
Hamilton Beach Vintage wall mountable hand mixer.  Complete and works!  

All of these items are currently listed in my Etsy store HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment