Thursday, October 18, 2012

Picking Puppies, Pyrex, and More

The last few weeks have been jam packed with fun finds of all kinds. My finds include Pyrex, a puppy, and a patio snack set just to name a few.  

Let's start with my new addition.  MacIntosh. He is a 14 week old poodle.  My previous dog of 11 years had to be put down 1 year ago.  It has just been in the last few months that I was thinking I was ready for a new puppy.  So here he is in all his cuteness.  I found an ad while looking for stuff on Craigslist and made an appointment to go look at him.  The story is the grandparents bought the puppy from a breeder and gave him to their granddaughter as a gift.  The little girl didn't bond with him and so the mother thought it was unfair to the puppy.  So, the mother posted the ad and interviewed potential forever home applicants.  Well, we were selected and I guess now I can say I picked a puppy. He is named after Apple the company and apple the fruit with the mix mash of the spelling of his name. He's healthy and a perfect addition.


The same day at a local swap meet I picked up some additional items.

This Vintage Wrapping Paper still in the original package.  I picked up 20 packages of it.  I put some in my etsy store which you can get to by clicking the button on the left of this blog and some in my booth.  Of course, I kept a few for personal use!





 
The next thing I found was this awesome Patio snack set in perfect condition.  It has beautiful colors and as you can see all my past and recently picked Pyrex peaking out in the background matches every color.  I love that!

All in all I think it was a terrific week of finds.  MacIntosh will be making other blog appearances and maybe a post of his own someday.  The puppy is staying with me while most everything else is going in the esty store or at my booth.  Happy Picking everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment