Monday, February 11, 2013

Vintage Valentine Week

Love seems to be in the air everywhere I look. The shops around town all have hearts and flowers in the windows. The diners are all advertising their fixed menu and reservation availability. But nothing gets my heart racing like some vintage goodness. I have an infatuation with everything vintage; mostly 1930s to 1970s. Old trucks, kitchens, radios, furniture and jewelry all get my attention.

My most recent finds include some vintage valentine decor. I couldn't believe my luck when I was at the swap meet and the dealer announced everything is $1. I started to dig and look even harder to see if I could find any vintage goodness. This is what I found...

The mouse and vintage guy holding the valentine heart came from the swap meet. The other valentine display items I discovered while out antiquing earlier last month. I thought the dealer had some cute items on display so I snapped a few pictures to share with you.

Have a Happy Cherry Picked Valentines Week!

 

3 comments:

  1. Vintage for Valentine's - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how cute. Happy Rednesday and Happy Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found a lot of great vintage valentine stuff, love everything!

    Happy Valentines Day to you!

    ReplyDelete