Saturday, May 11, 2013

Vintage Motel Chair Transformation Score!



 I found this awesome pair of chairs for a steal from a lady who was moving.  Amazing right? I knew I wanted to paint them and change them up.  So here is one of the chairs I transformed. 

First I had to do all the prep work and I decided that I wanted the arms of the chair to be a different color so I removed those which was pretty easy.

Next I went to work painting.  This part took some time and most of all patience.  But look at how they turned out.  I love them and I hope this inspires you to jazz up your own vintage find.





8 comments:

  1. Thanks Jill it was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those look fantastic! I have two less detailed chairs getting powder coated right now. Hopefully they turn out well. They certainly won't look as cool as yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa I am sure yours will look awesome too!

      Delete
  3. I LOVE your chairs sooo much! They are are my Must Find list this summer!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete