Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A base hit, a double, and a Grand Slam!

I am sitting here watching the NCAA Women's softball World Series and can't help making the analogy between the game and my junkin adventures.

I had to make changes to my batting order picking locations and finally it paid off. Take a look at my most recent cherry picked scores!

My base hit...

A vintage Libby's Dollar Days grocery store lithograph. I am going to add this to a metal sign holder and place it with my pyrex collection.

My double...

A vintage Royal typewriter to sell in my booth!


And my Grand Slam...

A Pyrex Space Saver Scroll design. Complete with lid and cradle from 1958!! I think finding this piece really knocked it out of the park for me:) Way to go Sooners!

 

4 comments:

  1. I don't even know what a Grand Slam is but I agree, that scroll is totally one of those! Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol yes it is thanks for stopping by:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your scroll space saver!!! In fact my girlfriend and I love all of the "1950's" Pyrex patterns and pastel colors! They are hands down our favorite. The libby dollar saver thing is pretty neat too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mick! It is a highlight of my collection.

      Delete