Thursday, June 13, 2013

Mantiques are among us!

Over the last few weeks, I have been coming across more and more "mantiques". Signs, advertising, tools, sports and more. I have seen a lot of interesting things and started picking up a few here and there. I know this may surprise some of my fellow bloggers but I do buy more than vintage Pyrex.

Here are a few things I've unearthed lately.

This is part of a vintage bus roll that came from a local transit collector. I believe 1950s or 1960s. When I found it I had to send a picture to my fellow blogger at http://egtmicks.blogspot.com/

This guy has a lake house that he is turning into an

amazing Mid Century dive called the Casablanca.

Another item I picked up was this vintage Santa Monica

Bus sign. I love the colors.

What I decided is guys have some cool stuff out there. It is not all beer pong and turning everything into a keg. I actually like many of the transportation items I have come across so much that I have kept a few. Life beyond Pyrex and vintage kitchen? Who knew?

Good Luck with your Cherry Picking Adventures this week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment