Thursday, August 8, 2013

Aunt Polly Update: the saga of a 1952 travel trailer makeover

I have been hard a work refurbishing Aunt Polly (a 1952 Little Gem travel trailer) this summer. I have painted and painted till my fingers about fell off. But I have loved every minute of it. It is a rewarding project. I love waking up everyday and getting to do a project that is so much fun!

Here is what I have done so far....

Now this where I need help deciding which backsplash to go with. I have picked 2 that I like. Which should I pick? I will pick and reveals the choice in the next couple of weeks. Please help me decide!

Happy Cherry Picking this weekend

 

3 comments:

  1. I love red and robins egg blue together. Something about super contrasting colors makes me happy. It's really coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them BOTH! But I think the turquoise sample on the left would really make the stove pop, and you could have a few of red accents to compliment. I really like the color combo you have going, some day my kitchen will be all turquoise/white/red!

    ReplyDelete