Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Junk that pays for my collection of Junk

I started out selling to get rid of my clutter. But over time, I realized I just ended up buying better junk items to add to my collection. That is how I got the dealer bug. I love what I do. Buying, selling and sometimes keeping is what I live for.

I have been spending most of my time and profits on fixing up a 1952 travel trailer. I can't wait to post another update soon. However, here are a few items I have picked over the last few weeks to add to my booth space.

The 1950s fan is my favorite and was in the keep pile. But when I found one with a turquoise base to match the inside of my trailer I chose to sell this one. Sales here have been slow but I have so much to do I have hardly noticed.

Happy picking!

 

5 comments:

  1. Love that stool. I've been hoping to find one and have seen a bunch but none in that awesome bright yellow.
    So is your trailer costing a butt load of money to fix up? I'm trying to convince the Husband that it won't be too bad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too much cost because there was a partial restore before I got it. The prior owner redid the electrical and sealed the roof and windows. Also, some of the wood was reinforced. If you find a good solid trailer it won't be too bad. Still, even being thrifty I have put some money into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good "cut your finger off fan"! I can't wait for a trailer update, the stove looks sharp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! Ha. Thanks and your production set looks great too!

      Delete
  4. Hey there! Could you send me an email at ( JahJah_Jordan@hotmail.com )with your mailing address? I' would like to send you something!

    ReplyDelete