Sunday, December 1, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like...

A Vintage Winter Wonderland! I have so much vintage holiday to show you I thought I would do a vintage Christmas Countdown. So, I am going to attempt to post everyday until Christmas Day.

#25

I found this adorable vintage Santa and deer at my antique mall. This is part of the bunch of ornaments I picked up for the wreaths I made. Cheaper than thrift store prices! They both have made in Japan stickers on them and are so cute together.

I also wanted to share this Pyrex collage I created for a contest a few months ago. It was fun creating and sharing different photos of my Pyrex collection. Unfortunately, I did not win. But I have this cute picture to share with you.

May your holiday season be a good one! I can't wait to show you everything else. I hope you will follow along. Note: I have made it easier to pin photos from my blog to Pinterest. So feel free to pin away.

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh! The deer and elf go perfect together! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Holly. I love vintage Christmas!

      Delete
  2. The pyrex Christmas tree is so creative. You should have won!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure folks will be pinning away on the creative Pyrex Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of posting everyday to share your collection. Great idea!
    The Pyrex tree is glorious, I remember seeing that in the contest photo album. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete