Monday, February 3, 2014

Be a deer this February and spread the vintage love!

Everything is starting to roll into the retail stores, antique malls, thrifts in all shades of love. It is a fun holiday with unique items to add to my vintage collection. First up, are these 2 adorable deer. I found them in a grab bag at a local thrift and although they could be displayed for Christmas I think they will fit into my Valentine holiday display nicely. What do you guys think? Who knows they might get lucky and become part of both holiday displays!

I also, acquired this vintage unused wallpaper border from a dealer unloading some unwanted smalls. At $1 each I could not pass these up. I might use these in the vintage trailer if I don't sell them first.

I also have added to my Pyrex collection with following. Spring Blossom, not a pattern I normally go after but I gotta take what I can find, so these came home with me :)

 

8 comments:

  1. I would just like to letvv y0u know hvow much I learnt from reading blog Bookmarked u.Hope 2 be back in the near future for some more goodies
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those deer!!!

    Spring Blossom is not so bad, it grows on you!! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that to be true Jill! I have the fridge set and butter dish so I said why not!

      Delete
  3. Oooo! I love the dream pets! I've been keeping an eye on grab bags too, hoping to score some great vintage Valentine's stuff, but haven't had any luck yet. And that wall paper...so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to look up dream pets. I had never heard of them. Fun new stuff! Thanks

      Delete
  4. Wow! Still in the box wallpaper border, something tells me it's not as easy as dipping it in a Noel of water and applying to the wall! Haha the deer are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That wallpaper border is amazing! And you can totally use those deer year round. My sister loves kneehuggers so much that she never packs them away at Christmas. It's all about what you like!

    Have a great day~

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erica! I read your blog all the time. I love the blogs we love section! It has helped me finds some amazing bloggers online! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete