Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Stars align in the Bloggersphere, Pyrex Results!

Stars aligned in the Bloggersphere and I am over the moon with the outcome. I have been reading fellow blogger, Ana's blog for a while now. Specifically her vintage obsession over a certain mid-century design. Read about it here www.rearrangeddesign.com. So, when I came across the design on a tray at an estate recently, I snapped it up.

This stuff is apparently rare and hard to find information about. You can read all about it at her blog. I emailed her looking for information and she was very helpful and also offerred to buy/trade. I said I would be happy to trade if you got the goods! I mean the Pyrex :)

Of course, she had Pyrex, like all good vintage collectors do. We exchanged photos and within 48 hours we were very happy bloggers. This is what I got. A 503 with lid, a 502 with lid, and a 501 with lid. The 501 I received is part of another set I'm working on and is not pictured. I had the 501's for this set! Daisy set complete:)

Cherrypickedfinds.blogspot.com

 

3 comments:

  1. Yay for good blog friends. Great trade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog friends are the best! What a find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with my tray and happy you love the Pyrex! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete