Thursday, April 17, 2014

Vintage Barware to keep or sell!

I face the decision to keep or sell all the time. I am constantly torn. Is anyone else that way when it come to the junk treasures you find? I come across such great crap and want to keep it all! Lol This wouldn't be a problem if I lived in the former Spelling mansion but I don't. I live in a 1920s coastal bungalow. I love my house but creating space is always challenging.

I put that challenge to the test to find space for my recent picks. I'm still not sure what I need to keep and what I will sell. Help! The issues of of a picker, thrifter, junker and treasure hunter. While help is on the way take a look at some of my sweet finds.

These decanters came from an estate that had over 4000 pieces of glass. It included everything from Waterford to Faberge. Art glass galore! It was an incredible sight. 35+ curio cabinets in one house all filled to the brim. Can you believe it?

Here is a photo of a portion of the glassware. Amazing right!?

I also picked up this red jar/decanter(above) and these shot glasses (below) for myself. I knew these would immediately be going in the keep pile!


May the cherry picking odds be ever in your favor as the busy junkin season begins!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment