Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fall Fabulous Finds and the Holiday Spirit!

Fall is here and it's time to decorate! I am super excited the weather has cooled and I can finally sip my cup of pumpkin spice coffee without the air conditioner on. I started the season off right by celebrating at none other than the happiest place on earth, Disneyland. The Fall is my favorite time to visit Disney.

After visiting Mickey I hit up some local auctions, thrifts, and treasure stores! I was able to put some new finds and old finds to use in my holiday decorating.

These vintage Pilgrim Annalee dolls were super cute and a steal. I often see the Christmas and Easter stuff by Annalee but this is the first time I spotted this harvest pair. So, I had to have them. I picked up the vintage Empire pumpkin earlier this Summer. I think they look great on top of my 1950s Danish style Stereo.

I picked up some vintage Vargas calendars for resell and will most likely do a post on those in the future. However, in the lot I purchased, was this October 1947 Pinup calendar page by Perry. I just had to display it.

I also did some outside decorating. I am already for Fall and all it's fabulousness! I hope your inspired to do a little decorating/celebrating too. Have a cherrypicked start to the holiday season!

 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Erica! I'm going to do a post on all the calendar sheets by Vargas. If you like any, I'm always open to trades :)

      Delete