Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Happy Haunting Finds!

I have a few more Halloween items I have added to to the stash recently and wanted to share before time ran out. The first item I found at an estate sale that was really a dealer sale. I was really bummed out when I drove 45 minutes out of the way to get out of my car and discover antique store prices! However, I decided I would give the sale a chance and I'm glad I did. The sale had a few affordable hidden gems. This vintage spider is one of them. It is super cute and will look fabulous in the window next year.

I found this at another estate sale that had an entire room dedicated to their show cats. No, I am not kidding. A large wall in the room had floor to ceiling ribbons. All of them vintage. Most of them weird. But, the one I took home, had a Halloween theme; which I thought was fun.

I also was able to score these Pyrex Frienship casseroles at an auction this week. They are not as mint as I like but they are duplicates. They are good for everyday use or for a trade in the future.

Happy Halloween Ya'll!

 

3 comments:

  1. Who ever heard of Halloween themed cat show ribbons? Definitely one of the more unique decorating items I've seen :-)

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I love old paper Halloween decorations! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! The spider and the cat ribbon are wonderful!
    Great finds!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete