Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Busy Busy Flea Market Bee

I have been super busy but this vintage worker bee has not stopped hunting during the mayhem of the holidays. I have purchased fewer things but higher quality. I was also bitten by the vintage clothing bug and I'm loving it!

Here are the things I've picked up recently.

I picked up these vintage patches recently at a flea market. I have a small collection of vintage patches that I'd like to have sewn on to a scooter jacket someday.

In addition, I picked up this made in Japan trolley car decanter and shot glass set recently at a local auction. It is musical and plays I left my heart in San Francisco when you remove one of the decanters. It is going to the booth very soon!

Pyrex is always on my list and these are the latest and greatest finds that I have added to my collection!

I added the small designs bowl to complete my set! I also picked up the Zodiac promotional with trivet. I had this without the trivet and chipped lid. I plan to swap out pieces and parts to make my set perfectly complete!

And last but not least, My First Piece of Dephite! Have a great Week Everyone!

 

1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with donkey's and would have bought that patch in a second!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete