Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Vintage Valentine advertising and More!

I love advertsing. It is the graphics and colors that really appeal to me. I recently came across a fairly large piece at an antique mall. It will be perfect for my vintage Valentine's Day display. The piece looks to be 1960s-1970s. I love that it is advertising jewelry and the colors are amazing. The price was also excellent! Which always makes this thrifty junker very happy.

The piece is 3D and is designed in the back to sit on a store counter.

I also love to take the time each month and put some of my Pyrex collection on display in my kitchen. I love giving all my pieces their turn in the spot light where I can enjoy them each day.

Have a wonderful Valentine's Week! I am excited to see all your fabulous displays.

1 comment:

  1. I love figuring out new ways to incorporate my Pyrex into my holiday displays!

    That sign is amazing. Great find!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete