Thursday, March 19, 2015

Money Money MONEY, it doesn't grow on trees!?

I have been spending a lot of money lately but I can't help it! The stuff keeps coming and I know how bad it sucks when there is a junk drought. So, I must buy! First up is the hand painted cowboy rodeo sign. I purchased it at auction, I hope to sell it, but I won't be too sad if I don't :) Of course I love the colors and subject matter.

I also bought this vintage foldable bar cart. It was in sad shape when I found it in the thrift store for $18. Which I thought was a bit on the high side at the time. I took it home, cleaned it up, added a fresh coat of paint to match the original finish and oiled the wood. I wish I had thought to take a before picture because she turned out great. I ended up selling it for $100 on craigslist. Not too bad for the time and money invested.

I also picked up this vintage sterling silver tennis bracelet for a bargin when it was mistaken for junk jewelry. It is super cute and I wish I played tennis so I could justify keeping it. LOL It should polish up nicely and someone will love it.

Although, I wish money grew on trees, we all know it doesn't so I must sell some things in order to keep buying. Does anyone else have a hard time letting go of the junk?

 

1 comment:

  1. That cart is awesome! Not a bad turnover, huh?

    Erica

    ReplyDelete