Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Long time, No Blog: when weddings and travel get in the way!

It's been a crazy summer so far. I haven't stopped to blog once. But, that doesn't mean I stopped looking and buying. I have so much to share.

Where have I been? Well, I was busy during the month of June because my brother got married. It was really crazy but turned out beautiful.

Then I went to Nashville. That city has changed so much in the last few years. It was filled with country music, hipsters, and tons of vintageness everywhere. Hatch Show Print is one of the places I always visit while in town. It is one of the country's oldest print shop businesses still creating and designing the same way they did from day one. I always buy concert posters from left over jobs. The graphics are killer. I will have to share more about those in a future post.

My brother loves to hit the thrift stores and garage sales so he has been keeping an eye out for things for me. So, when I arrived in town for his wedding he had quite the stash of Pyrex waiting for me. Take a look!

Amazing right! The Friendship was a $1 garage sale find and the aqua was found at a thrift store. My brother knows exactly what this Pyrex collector wants and loves! I was able to fit all of this with my clothes in my carry on baggage. I'm sure this must of had security thinking some interesting thoughts as they scanned my bag. Oh, well the Pyrex collection must move forward!

I will be back with more summer fun finds soon. Heading to an auction!

 

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I've brought home Pyrex in my carry-on before too!

    ReplyDelete